The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is believed to be one of our most popular treks in the world. Mt. Annapurna rises to 8091m and is the 10th highest mountain in the world. The Annapurna region lies in the foothill of Mt. Annapurna in North-central Nepal stretching along with Lamjung Himal from the Kali Gandaki in the west to the Marshyangdi in the east. This invigorating trek to Annapurna Base Camp passes through waterfalls, villages, farmlands, rhododendron forests, and mountain vistas. The Annapurna Base Camp trek, like others in the Annapurna region, takes off from the lake city of Pokhara at a mere height of around 800 meters to a high altitude of over 4,000 meters with gradual acclimatization process. We also pass through a diverse geographical and cultural variation with amazing ranges of flora and fauna in between. Needless to say that throughout this trekking journey we get to enjoy the sheer magnificence of the Himalayas, including two mountains that are above eight thousand meters – Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) and Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m); hospitality and rich culture of the local community and the brilliance of nature. Just imagine being in the company of some of the highest mountains on earth and the magnificence of the sunrise over the snow-capped Himalayas. Extraordinary!
Highlights of the trek
Accommodation:- Hotel in cities /teahouse or camping in Trek
Best time to visit:- September to December / March to June
Culture: Gurung/ Poon Magar
Elevation up to:- 4130m/ ABC
Trek end:- Nayapul
Group size:- 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport ,we will meet you and transfer to Hotel ,welcome dinner.
Day 02: Trip briefing class and Trek preparing (Kathmandu city tour option)
Day 03 : Drive to Pokhara (910m/2986ft.) by private bus. 6 hours drive (option tourist bus/ flight).
Day 04 : Drive to Naya Pul (New Bridge) for an hour and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m/4905ft). Walking 3:30 hours,
Day 05 : Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2850m/9350ft). Walking 5:30 hours,
Day 06 : Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m/8268ft). Walking 6:30 hours,
Day 07 : Tadapani to chomrong(2210m/7579ft). Walking 5 hours,
Day 08 : Chomrong to Himalaya Hotel (3150m/10335ft). Walking 6 hours,
Day 09 : Himalaya Hotel to Annapurna Base Camp (4090m/13418ft). Walking 5:30 hours,
Day 10 : Annapurna base camp to Dovan(2600m/8580 . Walking 5:30 hours,
Day 11 : Dovan to Chhomrong (2310m/6994ft). Walking 5:30 hours,
Day 12 : Chhomrong to Syauli(1040m/3150ft). Walking 6:30 hours,
Day 13 : Trek to Naya Pul; then drive to Pokhara. Walking 2 hours and drive for an hour pokhara Free afternoon
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu or joining in your other trip
• All private transportation.
• Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu and pokhara.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Annapurna Permits and TIMS fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa fee.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.