Ghorepani Poonhill trekking also known as Annapurna balcony trekking is located in Annapurna region is of the most demanded and popular trekking trails. The trail to this trekking area offers spectacular mountain views from the hill top called Poon Hill (3210 m) which is one of the best panoramic view centers in the Annapurna region. From this place, one can see almost all the Himalayas lying in the areas such as Mt. Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Nilgiri (7041m), Fishtail (6998m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6986m),Tukuche peak (6920m) among others, so as the unique landscapes in the area. One also can explore the charming settlement of diverse ethnic groups living in the areas namely of Gurung and Magars communities.
Ghorepani Poonhill TrekkingThis is one of the easiest and the most demanded and visited trekking trails in Annapurna region. The trekking to this area begins from Pokhara via Nayapul, the trail continues along with Modi Khola to Birethati and climbs up via Tikhedunga Ulleri to Ghorepani, from here one can see the sunrise over the Himalayas and also the panoramic views of dozens of Himalayas, along the trails one can also explore the various kinds of butter flies, enjoy with the blend of culture and traditions of various ethnic groups such as Bramin ,Chhetri, Magar, Thakali, and gurung, After making final excursion to the Gorepani, Poon Hill, the trail takes back to Pokhara and return back to Kathmandu.
Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel
Day 02 :Drive to Pokhara by tourist bus (6 hours) overnight at Pokhara hotel
Day 03 :Drive to Nayapul and then trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m)
Day 04 :Trek to Ghorepani (2750 m)
Day 05 :Climb to Poon Hill (3200m) for great views of the Himalayas then trek to Tadapani
Day 06 :Trek to Ghandruk (1940m) which is the historic ethnic village
Day 07 :Trek to Birethanti (1025m) and then drive back to Pokhara
Day 08 :Drive back to Kathmandu or other destination as per your plan.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Pokhara
- Tourist bus transportations from Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Private transportation from Pokhara – trek starting point and trek ending point – Pokhara
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge