Jomsom-Muktinath trekking is one another famous trekking trail in Annapurna region. It lying to the north of Pokhara is the gateway to Upper Mustang and trail to explore the Tibetan Palteau. While having trekking to this area, one explores the splendid natural wonders but also the pilgrimage site of both Hindus and Buddhists called Muktinath. Similarly, one has views of snow-capped mountains including of Mt. Annapurna I (8091m), Mt. Annapurna south (7219m), Mt. Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Mt. Annapurna IV (7525m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m),Mt. Nilgiri (7040m), Mt. Himnchuli (6441m), Mt. Fishtail also called Machhapuchhare (6998m), Tukuche peak (6920m), Lamjung Himal (6586m) among others. Likewise, one also has chance to explore and enjoy with the blend of culture of various ethnic groups residing in the area namely of Bramin, Chhetri, Thakali, Magar, Gurung, and enjoy with the beautiful landscapes.
Jomsom Muktinath TrekkingThe trekking to Jomsom Muktinath Trekking begins from Jomsom, where can be reached by a short flight from Pokhara and the trail heads to the north to Kagbeni along the river bank of Kali Gandaki, (the deepest gorge in the world), the trial finally takes to Muktinath temple, making excursion to the area, the trail continues through fascinating Thakali ethnic settlements in Marpha village (Famous village for apple brandy, the trail takes to Tatopani (Natural hot spring) and Ghorepani Poon hill and finally takes to Jomsom and fly back to Pokhara subsequently to Kathmandu.
Day 01 :Arrive Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel
Day 02 :Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara in tourist bus (6 hours)
Day 03 :An hour drives to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga
Day 04 :Trek to Ghorapani
Day 05 :Early in the morning hiking to Poon Hill and to Tatopani
Day 06 :Trek to Ghasa
Day 07 :Trek to Tukche
Day 08 :Trek to Kagbeni
Day 09 :Trek to Muktinath
Day 10 :Trek back to Jomsom
Day 11 :Fly Jomsom to Pokhara, leisure day at Pokhara
Day 12 :Drive back to Kathmandu or other destination as per your travel plan
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Pokhara
- Tourist bus transportations from Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Private transportation from Pokhara – trek starting point and airport to hotel – Pokhara
- Air ticket Jomsom to Pokhara.
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge