Nepal is gifted with variation of land topography and with that the difficulties of mountain are also variable from one to another. Some of the trekking routes are challenging while some hike are easy. Among most challenging trekking routes in Nepal, Manaslu is also one which offers majestic view despite of the difficult days to walk. The new trial of the Manaslu circuit has left most visitors awestruck with its serene beauty and pure wilderness. Manaslu has formed a natural barrier between Nepal and the Tibetan plateau. The manaslu circuit trek has been opened for trekkers since 1992 then, trekkers have flocked to the area to enjoy the marvels that it has to offer making it one of the most visited trekking routes in the world. Manaslu Circuit offers you an exclusive opportunity to circumference the worlds eighth highest mountain, Manaslu, and witness panoramic, incomparable vistas of the worlds tallest peaks.
Hiking from village to village over challenging terrains, visitors will enjoy experiencing fascinating wildlife, geological wonders, the ruins of an ancient civilization, and some of the best outdoor adventures in the world. It is home to some of the most spectacular scenery and magnificent wildflower blooms that transform this landscape into an explosion of color.
This trek is a great amalgamation of diverse culture, breathtaking scenery and geographical marvels. It takes you on a journey around some of the highest peaks in the world towering over 8000m. The Mansaslu Circuit Trek is a complete package for all thrill seekers and adventurers alike with its memorable scenery and challenging route up to high altitudes, a perfect stage to leave behind your troubles and stresses and immerse yourself in this serene and peaceful environment.
Day 01 :Arrive at Kathmandu airport from where we will receive you and transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu (1,300m)
Day 02 :Kathmandu valley sightseeing including cultural world heritage sites, temples and stupa & preparation for the trek
Day 03 :Kathmandu to Arughat (550m), 7-8 hrs drive
Day 04 :Trek to Liding (860m), 5 to 6 hours
Day 05 :Trek to Korlabesi (970m), 5 – 6 hours
Day 06 :Trek to Salleri (1,360m), 5 – 6 hours
Day 07 :Trek to Deng (1,860m), 6 – 7 hours
Day 08 :Trek to Ghap (2,380m), 3 – 4 hours
Day 09 :Trek to Lho (3,180m), 4 – 5 hours
Day 10 :Trek to Samagaon (3,450m), 5 – 6 hours
Day 11 :Acclimatization day at Samagaon, visit to nearby Samagaun monestry
Day 12 :Trek to Samdo (3,860m), 3-4 hours
Day 13 :Trek to Larkya Phedi (4,460m), 3 – 4 hours
Day 14 :Cross the Larkya La (5,135m), trek to Bimtang (3,590m), 7 – 8 hours
Day 15 :Trek to Tilje (2,300m) 5 – 6 hours
Day 16 :Trek to Chamje (1,430m), 5 – 6 hours
Day 17 :Trek to Nyagdi (920m), 5 – 6 hours
Day 18 :Trek to Khudi, (790m02), 5-6 hours
Day 19 :Drive from Khudi to Kathmandu, 7-8 hours drive
Day 20 :Depart to your next destination
To quote an approximate price, we need the number of people in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep, etc.) & any alteration in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you regarding the same.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van
- 3 night’s standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- City tour Kathmandu valley with private vehicle
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System
- Manaslu conservation area project(MCAP)Permit, Annapurna conservation area project(ACAP) permit & Trekking information management system(TIMS)
- Local bus transport to Arughat and back to Kathmandu from Besisahar
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and walking stick (if needed)
- First aid medical kit
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge