Panchase is a beautiful village which lies underneath the high caps of Annapurna Himalayan range. This trekking is one of the famous short treks in Nepal. Panchase trek is a spectacular short trek with excellent views of snow caped Mountains.
Panchase TrekkingThe trail includes some ethnic villages, scenic waterfalls and big forest with rhododendron. A rare combination of snow-capped peaks, beautifully spread lakes, and turbulent rivers with deep gorges makes this trek a very special one. The tour around ethnic Gurung village is something that you never forget of in future. It offers a chance to observe the wonderful life style of local Gurung people. Trekkers will be enjoying the panoramic views of the mountains such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchare and more from the topmost point of the trek Panchase hill.
The highest mountains including Annapurna range, Varaha Shikhar, Himchuli, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukche Peak, Machhapuchhre, Mardi Himal and more can be seen from the route.
Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel (1350m)
Day 02 :Drive to Pokhara by bus (6 hours), overnight at Pokhara hotel (820m)
Day 03 :Start from crossing the Fewa Lake by boat and trek to Bhumdi via famous Stupa
Day 04 :Trek to Bhanjayang which is the foot to Panchase
Day 05 :Trek to Panchase Hill Tower and trek back to Bhanjayang
Day 06 :Trek to Gatee Cheena OR Khadi OR Naudadha and then drive to Pokhara
Day 07 :Drive back to Kathmandu or to your next destination as per schedule
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star category hotel in Pokhara
- Tourist bus transportations from Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Private transportation from Pokhara – trek starting point and trek ending point – Pokhara
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System
- Farewell dinner
- Government taxes & office service charge